2012. január 20., péntek

Hello Dear Beloved,servant of God.We need your help



Hello Dear Beloved,

I am Rev  Smith ,A devoted Servant of God. I have a foundation/orphanage Estate home still uncompleted {valued at TWO MILLION  US Dollars} I need a help from good servant of GOD and order individual good people who love GOD TO HELP ME COMPLETE FOUNDATION HOME  for the orphanages ,help us we need your help now.

We also need some cloths and shoes with some good malaria drug, rice or any food you will be able to buy for us, we will be very happy to received it. Or any amount you have to support  if THE GOOD GOD touch you to help us DO HELP US WE NEED YOU NOW

 

MY OF OUR CHILDREN HERE NEEDS YOUR HELP YOU ARE NOT FOR US ALONE BUT FOR THE SAKE OF GOD IF YOU DO THIS GOD WILL TAKE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR EVER BECAUSE YOU HELP THE NEEDS DO THIS YOU WILL SEE THE BLESSING OF GOD



Help me finish it because of my health, everything is available contact me via or you call me+226 77001662. Or writ to: rev.fondation@sify.com

MAY THE GOOD GOD BLESS YOU

REV SMITH



Pieddemail

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése