2012. szeptember 18., kedd

PLEASE REPLY ME URGENTLY.



Dear friend,

Compliment of the day. My name is Roseteresa Paulo, I work in the computer and file department in the one the reputable banks here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

I am contacting you regarding a venture through which we both can come on a substantial amount of money. I believe with your assistance we can receive the investments / deposits of my deceased customer.

Should you agree to proceed with me to claim the fund as the beneficiary; you will be compensated with a favorable condition for your kind assistance and champion the investment project in your country. Reply me an urgent email and fill the information below for more details on how we are going to proceed.

[1] Full Names
[2] Your phone/fax number
[3] Your residential address.
[4] Yours age
[5] Your occupation

Sincerely
Roseteresa Paulo

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése