2012. szeptember 3., hétfő

For your kind attention.



Good day.
I am Mr.Luis Gemak from Burkina Faso in West Africa.
I am in the auditing department with one of the leading bank in Burkina Faso. During an auditing research I discovered an amount of money valued $6.M Dollars (Six Million US Dollars) in a foreign dormant account. (An abandoned Account with my bank) I am writing to seek your assistance in working with me, so that I can present you to my bank, as the rightful beneficiary / NEXT OF KIN to the fund,

The account has being dormant for Three years, Meanwhile I have trashed off the account in the audits hedger, it is only lying in the hard disc of the bank and with this system it is not possible to trace the account owner hence no next of kin is stated in her account papers.

It is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will, please consider the value I offer. The fact hence it's a foreigner that bears the account, there is need for a foreign account of any foreigner be presented as the beneficiary to the fund, as public services in this country we are not permitted by law to run a foreign account. This operation system will be well perfected and executed without any risk and it is a hitch free business deal.

I advice you treat this deal with utmost confidentiality. Your expedient response shall be appreciated. Should you be interested kindly respond and send your full contact details like:
Your full Names:
Your Home Address:
You're Occupation/Position:
Your Country
Your Mobile Phone Number:
Your Age:
Gender:
Maritial Status.

So I can give you an elaborate details of this deal.
Please reply via my Private e-mail: (luisgemak@yahoo.com)
Thanks,
Best Regard
Mr.Luis Gemak

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése