2011. május 7., szombat



Dear Friend,

I know that this message will come to you as asurprise. I am the Auditing and Accounting section manager with Bank ofAfrica, Ouagadougou Burkina faso. I Hope that you will not expose orbetray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you forthe mutual benefit of our both families.I need your urgent assistancein transferring the sum of ($7.3) Million US Dollars only to youraccount within 10 or 14 banking days. This money has been dormant foryears in our Bank without claim.

I want the bank to release themoney to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer who diedalong with his supposed next of kin in an air crash since July 31st2003.I don't want the money to go into government treasury as anabandoned fund. So this is the reason why I am contacting you so thatthe bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to thedeceased customer. In fact I could have done this deal alone butbecause of my position in this country as a civil servant(A Banker),weare not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raisean eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work inthis bank. This is the actual reason why it will require a second party.

Iwill not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. Onsmooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% ofthe total sum as gratification, while 60% will be for me. Please, youhave been adviced to keep "top secret" as I am still in service andintend to retire from service after i conclude this deal with you.

Iwill be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until youconfirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to yourcountry for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentagespreviously indicated and further investment, either in your country orany country you advice me to invest in. All other necessary vitalinformation will be sent to you when I hear from you.

I am expecting your urgent response as soon as you receive my message.

Regard,
Mr Sain Musa.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése