2011. március 16., szerda

Dearest,




Dearest,


My dearest do not be surprise or get offended when you will receive this message from me, It just that I have been obliged to trust you due to my situation here in the refugees camp,

 

Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after  knowing about whom that I am, I  will really like us to have a good relationship in spite of anything  because I have this feeling that you are the man I have been praying and hoping for to come my way ever before now and I believe you will consider my feeling and inner desire to meet you some day,   I believe that your replying yes to this message will be the beginning of a longs lasting relationship without a betray,

 

MY PROFILE


I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman. My name is Miss.Helena  Lemi Milla .  I am 28 years old girl from a country called republic of SUDAN, in Africa,   I am the only daughter of Late Mr.Jimmy Lemi Milla.  the former  Minister of Co-operatives and Rural Development of SUDAN republic  under the leadership of president
Omar al-Bashir,


My father was killed by the government of President Omar al-Bashir, because he killed my father for leading ( Sudan People's Liberation Movement ) (SPLM)  my late father was killed on 9 February 2011  by Gun shot,

You can read the website below


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12403620

 

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

 

Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugees in Ouagadougou , in a west African country call republic of  BURKINA FASO . I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us into a strong  partnership if we work with sincere mind in this transaction ,

 

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of  (US$3, 700, 000.00)  ( Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward to you all the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me to invest the money because I will like to complete my studies, before the war I was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. After the transaction you will arrange for my trip to join you over in your country after the transaction  to enable share our feeling for each other ,

 

We will invest the fund me and you, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

 

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I will  appreciate an urgent reply indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction relationship and sincerely.

 

I await your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose this information to any body until I  come over to your country after the transaction ,


Reply immediately so that I will give you my picture,  more details concerning thetransaction,


Yours Sincerely,



Miss Helena.  

 

 



 


 



 



 



 



 


 



 


 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése